Bachelors of Arts in Christian Ministries Expected May 2017
Mesa Community College
Associates of Arts in Business May 2014
Associates of Arts in General Studies May 2014
Eastside Christian Church August 2016- Present
High School Ministry Intern
- Plan and implement events for 125 plus high school students to invite their friends to join the service and be involved with Eastside.
- Create small group curriculum and a leader training to better equip leaders.
- Created, developed, and presented 4 sermons in the high school ministry, the Young Adult Community, and in the Kids Church to educate them about the Bible.
Biola University- Residence Life
Resident Coordinator July 2016- Present
- Manage a building budget for 43 residents to provide events for growth in educational and multi-cultural growth.
- Provide student care for students who did not abide by community standards or those who needed guidance on emotional struggles in life.
Summer Resident Coordinator May 2016- July 2016
- Checked in residents that moved in or out of housing on a weekly basis
- Reported student care concerns to Student Development to further help the community grow, stay stable, and offer help to those who needed it.
- Managed important information on spreadsheets to keep track of residents who moved in or out of the residence hall.
Resident Adviser August 2015- May 2016
- Counseled students and gave direction to students who were distressed or in need.
- Planned, organized, and executed events for a dorm of 256 students alongside a team.
- Delegated responsibilities to teammates and residents for event planning and execution.
Mesa Public Schools November 2013- May 2014
Instructional Assistant Emotionally Disabled Students
- Responsible for assisting in maintaining a safe environment for students to learn.
- Led groups of 3-5 students in groups and helped them learn in a fun environment.
- Assisted other teachers and instructional assistants with behaviors that would arise in a classroom to provide a safe environment for other students.
Additional Ministry Experience
Via Church (formerly known as Red Mountain Christian Center) October 2006- March 2014
- Worship Team- Bassist
- Small Group Leader
- Personality on stage giving announcements or leading games.
High School Ministry
- Worship Team- Bassist and vocals
- Small group assistant leader
- Personality on stage giving announcements or leading games
Twice as Deep Christian Band August 2013-August 2014
- Bassist and vocals
- Assisted in organizing the business and creating innovative ways to brand the ministry.
Additional Work Experience
Summer Construction Worker Biola University May 2016- July 2016
Fire Watch Assistant Biola University August 2014- May 2015
Please contact me if you would like to receive a list of references.